Cyber Risk Management involves a combination of strategies and technologies to protect valuable data and information, including:
• Risk Identification
- Vulnerability Assessment
• Risk Mitigation
- Vulnerability Remediation
- Incident Response
• Education and Awareness
- Promoting Cyberaware Culture
- Employee Training
Our Risk Management Services
Risk Management is an ongoing process that is multi-faceted and fluid, encompassing a number of solutions and services that help our customers reduce cyber risk. Below are some of the key solutions that Tranix Team can deliver for a successful Risk Management program for you:
• Vulnerability Assessment:
Identify critical vulnerabilities and required remediation.
• Penetration Testing:
Evaluate your security by attempting to exploit critical vulnerabilities.
• Security Awareness Training:
Train employees so they become a security asset, not a liability.
• Audit Compliance:
Meet regulatory requirements and improve security posture.
• Virtual CISO:
Get on-demand cybersecurity leadership at a fraction of the cost of a CISO.
What is a Vulnerability Assessment?
Everyone has critical vulnerabilities in their network that go undetected, giving cyber criminals the perfect opportunity to target your organization. With a Vulnerability Assessment from IGI, we’ll identify those critical vulnerabilities and provide an overview of the remediation needed. Since vulnerabilities are the cause of most cyber-attacks, there are a number of benefits of performing a Vulnerability Assessment:
• A comprehensive view of your network’s security health and other recommendations
• Clearly define existing vulnerabilities
• Patch and remediate to mitigate risks
• Lessen likelihood of security breaches and ransomware attacks
Why choose a Vulnerability Assessment?
Vulnerability Assessments are the first step to achieving a strong security posture. By providing a baseline understanding of your current security status, you can better deploy other security measures and solutions. Organizations of every size in every industry can benefit from a Vulnerability Assessment to:
• Fingerprint every device in your network—physical, virtual, mobile, fixed, or IoT device— for a complete inventory
• Evaluate both your internal and external facing IPs and websites for a complete security picture to prioritize remediation
• Help meet compliance and audit requirements
Contact us to develop a Risk Management plan suited for the evolving,
complex threat landscape!